Friday, June 15, 2012

Moving Weekend!

I am picking up our apartment keys today. The house is really starting to look empty. Neither of us can believe it though...it doesn't quite seem real that we are moving out. We hope to have everything out by Sunday so then we have a couple days to do some cleaning. It has been raining so much that the yard really needs to be mowed and there are weeds in all of the flowerbeds. I hate to leave it like that for the buyers so we'll see if we have time to get it cleaned up for them. I'll do another post to add some pictures. of the house emptying out and of the apartment.

We got the drawings for the new house. Mike had actual sets printed out for us...although I roll my eyes I do feel fortunate that he will be able to oversee the process (then I can use the plans for furniture purchasing/arrangements:).

This week was our 3rd wedding anniversary...quite an exciting year ahead of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment