Sunday, June 17, 2012

Getting settled.

Mike and Rylan are taking the last load over to storage as I type this. I can't believe it all fit! I am at the apt relaxing after a few long days. I am exhausted! The apt is nice and looking settled. Rylan and mike have one more load of furniture and then we are about done moving. We will go back to the house tomorrow after work for some final cleaning and then that's it!

Blake lent us his car which has made a huge difference in being able to move a lot on our own. He was also a trooper coming over to help us move a couple loads and some fab "moving Mary's".

Last night after a long day we went out for a bottle of wine and then some dinner. It was nice to relax and enjoy ourselves after working so hard. we spent the last night at our house after watching mad men. I am getting a little sad now that it's about done but super excited for the new house!!!

Closing Wednesday and then design studio Thursday afternoon...super excited for that! I'll be back to post after that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment