We had our walkthrough this morning with the superintendent Jerry, the sales guy Glenn, and our realtor Randy. The house looks amazing!! Everything is so pretty and just how I pictured it!! There is still some touch-up and clean-up that needs to happen, but really everything that needs to be done seems very minor! We walked around with painter's tape marking scuffs/marks on the wall, etc. that needed to be repaired. There was quite a bit of painting touch up needed, but they already have the drywallers, stucco guys, cabinet guys, and painters scheduled to come in starting today to get it all cleaned up and finished. The final inspection was also passed yesterday!
We are so excited for next Wednesday to do that final walkthrough and then close so we can get the keys. I was too busy with the blue tape to take too many pictures, I did take one of the shelves in the closets and one of Mike near the finished shower in our bathroom. YAY...5 more nights and we will be sleeping in the new house!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment