Monday, February 18, 2013

Getting Settled

The first few weeks in the house are flying by! We had a busy, productive and fun weekend with my design assistants two weeks ago. We spent a lot of time shopping and arranging furniture, accessories and wall hangings. Mom also have me an intro to recovering chairs for the kitchen, which are now all done and look great. Moving onto the dining room chairs next. Things are really coming together and it's starting to feel more like home!!

We continue to check projects off the list and of course add more to it. There are still some pictures leaned against the wall waiting for confirmation that that's really where we want them to go. I also have my list of things to look for as I am out and about or see things online to complete the looks in each room.

My next project will be to refinish some litle pieces of furniture that mom and I found at an antique shop and a shelf that I have had for a while. Mike is wanting us to tackle and old dresser too but we will see how the smaller stuff goes first.

Here's some pics.













No comments:

Post a Comment