I went over to the house during lunch today since we had been gone for the whole week. When I got there they had put up lath for the stucco on the outside and had set up the scaffolding. Inside not much progress although there was a to do list written on one of the pieces of drywall.
Before I left I ran into the superintendent, Ed. He gave me an update. We are having our third engineering inspection tomorrow (which explains why we haven't been progressing.). They have another one scheduled for tomorrow so hopeful that will be successful! They will also have the lath inspection tomorrow. If that all goes well they will hang the drywall and then do the stucco. They will do the drywall first so the nailing doesn't mess up the stucco.
Excited to see more progress and to have an update from Ed!




No comments:
Post a Comment