Wednesday, September 19, 2012

We have a Slab!!!

Full view from the front
Mike was in South Carolina for a meeting so I decided to take a drive over to the house so I didn't have to go for a run. I didn't expect anything extra to be done, but was looking for an excuse. When I pulled up, much to my surprise, there was a slab! I'm not sure I have ever been so excited to see something really not very exciting, as you can see from the number of pictures I took (and really this is only a portion of them). It's fun to look around and see where all the rooms will be. The electric and plumbing help show where certain rooms will be and I can imagine the others as well. They have also poured the back patio, the front entrance and the garage. It still looks kind of small, although starting to look a little more like what the house looked like when we walked the spec home. Can't wait to see them starting to build up now!


Garage to the guest room, bathroom and family room in the back.
This is the front entrance, there is a little patio at the front door.


Back, side corner (A/C units and porch)
From the road


No comments:

Post a Comment